Monday, October 15, 2012

Who am I?

Posted by

Yes, I know who I am.. But for those who don't, here's a little about me. My name is Melissa. I have four children. A scientist,a fashionista, a princess, and my boy (yes only one boy).  I’ve been homeschooling for 3 years now. This is our first year that counts. Last year I had a daughter go to kindergarten every other day, and we homeschooled on her off days. I’m not against public school, however it just isn’t what is right for my family. I love homeschooling, reading about homeschooling, and talking about homeschooling.

My homeschooling style is my very own. I use a little of The Well-Trained mind ways, a little of Montessori style, some of the Classic… But mostly it’s Melissa Style. I have a love for adding crafts to as many things as possible. We get things done with as much fun as possible.
Here's a little of what we like to do:

                                                 We like to make cave paintings, with our fingers


Towers out of sugar cubes Sadly our Leaning Tower of Pisa leaned to far.


 

                                      And occasionally we create our own rain clouds....

                                       But mostly we try not to take ourselves to serious.
        
I’m very excited to be joining Andrea in blogging. She’s not only extremely smart but she is the funnest (yep, I said it too!) person I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...