Monday, October 15, 2012

HI! I'm back!

Posted by

It's been a long day, but I'm finally here for our big "first" day! We're having a technical issue with Melissa being able to post, but I think we'll have it fixed soon.

Most of you guys know me from when I blogged here before, but here's a little update. The Boy (he's six years old now) and I started his kindergarten year in April. It's going really well so far; we're about halfway through. I'll tell you all about what materials we're using...in another post. For today, I want to give you some visuals of what school life is like at our house right now.

We do some of this:



A whole lot of this:



We're trying to do more of this:



And I wish we could do this all the time:

[But we can't. We live in the Northwest, and it will be raining from now until May.]

So that's a glimpse. There are also a lot of dirty dishes, arguments about Nintendo, and days that we do the bare minimum, so don't get the wrong idea. But we love what we do, and I'm really excited to start sharing it with you again. 

We're hoping to get Melissa's post up soon--you guys are gonna love her. She's one of the funnest (yeah, I said it) people I know. So stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...