Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Froggy

Posted by

I don't know what it is with me and tiny animals lately...but last night I posted about baby snails on my personal blog, and now there's this, from my mom's front porch:



I don't think this frog is actually a baby; I've never seen them get much bigger than this. Of course, maybe I just never see the adult frogs.

Anyway, I like pointing out animals to Little Boy in the "wild" (yeah, my mom's front porch is really wild) because, while zoos and aquariums are great, I think it's even better for him to see animals in their natural habitat.

3 comments:

  1. I'd die.
    I once saw a frog on our front porch when I Got home from work (really late). I considered sleeping in my car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a while I saw a frog that green... to be honest with you...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...