Thursday, September 30, 2010

Alpha Builders and the Tongue Face

Posted by

Sometimes we try something out during school time that doesn't really click. For example, I really liked the idea of these Alpha Builders that were posted by Confessions of a Homeschooler, so I printed some out (I didn't make mine magnetic, though), and I was pretty excited about them.

Little Boy didn't really "get" them.

So I put them away for a couple months. When I got them back out, he did a lot better. So we practiced forming some letters, and then I handed the Alpha Builders over to him to see what he'd do with them...



...yeah. He organized them. Have I mentioned that Little Boy is sometimes a little bit...different from other little boys?

Ha, I love this kid.

Anyway, check out this picture of the face Little Boy makes when he concentrates:



The tongue face. He's done that since he was a tiny little thing. It makes me laugh every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...